Restaurants in Miami: A List of Must-Tries
Hola y Bienvenidos a Miami! It’s time to explore the melting pot of cultures Miami has to offer and check out some of the best places to eat in Miami. While beaches and nightlife typically come to mind when someone utters the word “Miami,” restaurants in Miami are also notably high on the list of things to do while visiting. Our team sent in their favorite spots to dine at, and in this blog, we’ll take a dive into the top 5 restaurants to eat at, as told from the GA Telesis Team! Without further ado, here is our list:
- Barton G – This restaurant also has locations in LA and Chicago; however, it made our list as one of the top restaurants in Miami because it’s THAT good! Located in Miami Beach, this New American-Upscale restaurant will wake up your childhood senses with its playful and whimsical ambience and menu offerings. A must-try dish is the Samurai Tuna – an Ahi with Korean spices, kimchi risotto fritters, sweet miso butter, and Shishito peppers. Wash that down with the too-decadent-for-more-than-one; “Sabrinatini” – it’s dessert in a cup for adults. You’ll definitely want to have your camera ready as presentation reigns supreme at Barton G!
- Yard Bird – This Miami Beach, gourmet country cookin’ spot, Yard Bird, will give you the authentic feel of the south! Jane Colon, Customer Service Representative at our MRO Services Group in Miami says, “The shrimp and grits are the best I’ve ever had, and you absolutely must try the homemade buttermilk biscuits with honey butter and jam!” she continued, “Don’t forget to try the cauliflower mashed potatoes – they’re so good! And, my husband had their pork chops…”WOW” is all I can say….you can almost hear the Flintstone’s music playing when you see the plate, as they look like brontosaurus chops!” Yabadabadoooo!
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro – If you’re driving through the Miami Design District, you have to stop here as it has some of the best food in Miami according to Dayana Carolina Ruesca, MRO Services Group Customer Service Sales Manager. Take your taste buds on a flight from Miami to the Mediterranean with refined Greek and Turkish cuisine. Don’t hesitate when ordering the whole Mediterranean Sea Bass grilled with olive oil, lemon, and oregano – simplistic in preparation, rich in taste! Enjoy a Turkish coffee on the patio of this 1930s-era house converted restaurant, Mandolin Aegean Bistro, and thank us later!
- Miami Baked Food Truck – A real hidden gem that will satisfy any sweet tooth! The Miami Baked Food Truck can be found at The Palms at Town & Country and is the perfect laid back spot to meet up with family and friends for some Cuban inspired dessert with a twist. You’ll have to try the Guava Tres Leches – a signature Tres Leches with luxurious layers of guava, topped with a “Maria Cookie” and homemade meringue. You can also opt for the giant chocolate chip cookies and churros. They might sound basic, but they are far from it as they are made to order. Some say both are the best they’ve had!
- Airport Café – Claimed to serve some of the best food in Miami since 2007, this Columbian-American family owned and operated restaurant, undoubtedly deserves a spot on our must-try restaurants in Miami list! Not only will you find premiere, tasty eats, and spirits at the Airport Cafe, you can take in the upbeat surroundings equipped with entertainment. Located behind MIA, you can also watch planes land and depart – get some plane-spotting in while enjoying some Guava BBQ glazed grilled shrimp or a variety of mouthwatering sandwiches, desserts, and drinks!
That is our teams’ list of the top 5 places to eat in Miami. Of course, there are countless restaurants worthy of a visit – please feel free to leave your top picks in the comments down below.
Safe & Happy Travels Friends,
Your GA Telesis Travel Blogger