It’s that time! We’ve asked our Fort Lauderdale offices to spill the tea on the best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale. We have some great travel lists going that you’ll have to check out for your future travels, but first, let’s get into the Top 5 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale.
- First up, we have Boathouse at the Riverside boasting New American cuisine with influences from the Mediterranean, paired with a full bar in a dramatic setting. If the weather is nice, grab a seat on the deck and watch the yachts go by. Boathouse at the Riverside can be found on Las Olas with a great view of The New River. Laura Robinson, Senior Paralegal at HQ, told us to get ready to try various tapas, but be sure to leave room for the Charred Octopus with Romesco and duck fat potatoes with Chorizo oil – you won’t be disappointed! For these reasons, Boathouse made it on our list of best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale!
- El Camino is a newer addition to Las Olas and a must-try for all those who LOVE Mexican food! First, you’ll want to order the margarita – it isn’t made with a syrupy sweet, pre-bottled mix, they make their mix in house, which makes for the perfect margarita. Pair that with the Crispy Fish Tacos and order of the fresh guacamole with chips and you will not regret it! You may want to opt for an Uber as El Camino has a massive tequila menu. Cheers!
- A hidden gem you’ll never forget and want to revisit again and again – Noodle House in Fort Lauderdale is love at first bite. There’s no question why Noodle House made our list of top restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Murphy Hayes, HQ Graphic Designer, highly suggests stopping for a quick bite. You can try some of the best Vietnamese dishes like the Com Dac Biet (Broken rice plate) – generous portions of pork, chicken, shrimp, egg rolls, and rice. Murphy says, “It’s a nice quiet place where you can have a conversation, and it’s very accommodating for bigger parties (all tables – no booths.) Just really good food at reasonable prices, not something you have to save for a special occasion.”
- Calling all sushi lovers! Marumi Sushi in Plantation (on the outskirts of Fort Lauderdale) serves the best sushi! Ze Xiao, HQ Sales, said, “This is REAL Japanese food! Everything is well made and you must try the ramen, sushi, and tempura!” I don’t know about you, but we’ve added this to our best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale list!
- Steak 954 – If you’re in the mood for mouthwatering steak, you must stop in at the W Hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach! This luxury boutique steakhouse offers luminous starlit nights and full ocean views by day. Steak 954 boasts culinary sophistication with an extensive selection of dishes inspired by the chef including signature steaks, an array of fresh seafood, and delectable sides. Not only do you have a full view of the ocean, a lounge bar with a NY feel, but you can walk upstairs through the W’s pool to the pool deck – definitely worth checking out. There are jellyfish tanks worthy of a photo op. The steaks are sensational and so are the sides – you’ll have to try the Truffle Mac and Cheese with whichever steak you choose!
We’re really hungry now! Thank you Team Telesis for your top 5 places to eat in Fort Lauderdale. We know there are countless restaurants worth adding to our list of top restaurants in Fort Lauderdale – maybe there will be a part 2! Please leave your favorite picks in the comments section down below!
Safe & Happy Travels Friends,
Your GA Telesis Travel Blogger